lunes, 19 de enero de 2009

about giving up and other stuff.

I usually write a lot whenever the weather feels very autumn-y. It turns out, yesterday morning I had to go to school and since it was a saturday morning, they had started cleaning later in the day. It was really nice. Somehow, autumn managed to move itself across winter and transfered to january, not that unusual, considering that our weather is often unpredictable.
It would be very nice to have autumn around for next month and have a nice birthday filled with tree leaves and the smell of wet soil. I like the smell of wet soil. But, not the smell of wet palms, it gives me an allergy.Funny way of getting around the nice stuff to find the pessimistic side of everything.
I'm feeling very nostalgic and very romantic, these recurring feelings I thought were finally moving away. I havent dipped my feet in the sand and in the freezing water of the beach (often very dirty water in Tijuana). My eyes are very heavy and my hair very dirty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario